Friday, June 23, 2006

More updates


OK, so I have a complaint from Jen about not updating this blog lately. Not all of us can be fabulous photographers who take thousands of pictures a day of our children. Brat.
Anyway, I still give in to any peer pressure, so here is an update. We have had so many stinkin' things to do lately. I was doing a little contract work, so our favorite sitter Nicole has been here. We are trying to get ready for the upcoming luau. Augi is cruising everywhere, but she is not yet walking. I reeeeeally want her to walk before we go to Austria. I don't want her to crawl along the isles in the plane (gross), and I want her daddy to see her first steps. She has about 3 weeks to get moving upright. We went to visit aunt Tammy and Uncle Bruce yesterday. Sadie and Avery were there to play too. Sadie is a little too big to be interested in Augi. The cartoons and the Love Sac were more fun for her. Avery was really sweet with her. She kept bringing her toys and patted her on the head. I think it is so cute when little kids act so mature when another younger child is around. Augi loves other kids, so she was thrilled to see them. This picture is from the little wading pool at Tammy's. Augi loved the water. I know, the suit is overkill. I am so paranoid about the sun damaging her little skin. She didn't seem to mind one bit, so don't hassle me.
Augi says Dada, Hi, Uh-Oh, and Nanny. She seems to have forgotten mama. She is using some signs: more, finished, water, eat, and dog. Sadie and Avery were trying to model signing "water" for her yesterday because she was refusing to show Tammy that she knows some signs. It was really cute.
Oh, by the way, I recently made a vow to not watch any movies in which someone dies, gets seriously hurt, doesn't have a happy ending, or makes me think about world political issues. This pretty much limited me to Napolean Dynamite. Although, he does get hurt when he goes off the bike jump. Anyway, we are watching Syriana right now and it is going against every one of my criteria. Any suggestions for movies is greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was fun having Augi over she is so cute and fun. I
got some cute shots of the 3 girls at the pool.
I have a Barbi mermaid DVD you can watch if you want,
they have really cute outfits.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a brat, I just have a serious case of OCD! Love the updates and seeing little Augi grow...thanks for updating! I keep forgetting to call and RSVP for the luau....everytime I think about it I don't have your number. So can we consider this my rsvp? We'll be there decked out in our hawaiian garb. I'll have to think on the movies...

Jessi Lynn said...

Ooooo...Barbie Mermaid? I can't wait! Yes, you can leave an RSVP on this blog. See you there!