Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Sorry, No Picture for This One
I just need to update some of you. I think it is official--Augi walks. She is so proud of herself. Crawling is still her fastest mode of transportation, but she can walk just fine. I finally got her on video yesterday. She will be mortified when she is 16 and we show it to her dates--she is completely naked except for a pink cowgirl hat. But, she is walking and smiling. She claps for herself after every few steps. I guess that will stop soon enough. It would be a little weird if we all walked around clapping for ourselves after every step.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go, Augi!! Naked with a pink cowboy hat....I'm not even gonna ask where she came up with that get-up. Sounds like you and C need to calm things down over there.
Post a Comment