Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
From link to link to link, I found this site and have to say, very cute!!!! We hope all is well and hoping to make a trip out there in Feb, again. We can get the girls together.... and our new son who is due in 3wks. Crazy huh? -h
4 comments:
Cute little bug
Dang that girl has moves!! "Isss the Augi-Stomper!" She is so adorable, I love her sooo much!! Glad to see the hat got done, super-cute!
Auntie Mindy
From link to link to link, I found this site and have to say, very cute!!!! We hope all is well and hoping to make a trip out there in Feb, again. We can get the girls together.... and our new son who is due in 3wks. Crazy huh?
-h
alright already. augi is no longer 15 mos. old and yet we continue to see this post. Come on, Jess, please update us!!
Post a Comment