Augi went out to play in the snow a little today. She will hate these pictures when she is a teenager. Sorry, dear, but we are cheap and this snow suit was really really inexpensive. Maybe 1987 styles will be back in when she is 13 and we can tell her it was stylish. She loves to play in the snow. She also loves to have tea parties with her monster and osterich. Well, a pickle party anyway.
Tonight we celebrated her very old dadda's birthday. She helped him blow out the candles on his cake.
She is talking like crazy. And, boy is she bossy. The other day she was playing "babies" with her daddy. When he got up to work a little, she pulled him back and said, "Dit Down Dadda!" She told me her baby doll needed to nurse. I told her to go ahead. So, she laid it down and SHE nursed on the doll! It was really funny. Maybe I won't let her see this blog entry when she is big. Way too many embarrassing things. She is darling and I love every little thing she does.
1 comment:
I think the snow suit is cute. We have a lot more snow
than you.
Post a Comment