
OK. Simmer down. I am writing again. Even Grandpa Albert is complaining. This little picture is a self-portrait with the timer on my camera. Squig and I had a mommy daughter day at the zoo on Sunday. It was fun. She freakin' loves the train. I have been avoiding posting for a few reasons--first of all I have been really busy filling in at the Health Department. I am also starting a support group for parents of kiddos with autism on Saturday. And, for those of you who already know, I have been very sick with the Egyptian flu. You know, the one that makes you sick for 9 months, then you turn into a mummy. Ha ha. For those of you that didn't know, (you know who you are in Greeley, Denver, and Spearfish), if you don't call me back I can't tell you the news.
Now you know.
I was feeling really crampy this week, so I saw my o.b. She said I am just crampy, and she showed me the heart beat on ultrasound. That was a good feeling, sort of. I would have liked her to give me a little pill that would make all of the nausea and bloating and back pain and cramping go away. She didn't.
I took Augi to the pediatrician yesterday for some issues she was having. No problem with her either. Apparently I am a hypochondriac. Oh brother.
As for more updates, I dont' have much right now. Enjoy the pics. They speak for themselves.
3 comments:
Congratulations! Not on the crampiness. But on the mummy part. I hadn't heard of the Egyptian flu before...very cute. I hope the crampiness leaves you soon.
Egyptian flu, that's cute! I love the last picture, is that Augi's impersonation of Uncle Josh? Or has she been partying with the captain....again.
Egyptian Flu, huh? When did you go to Egypt? i can't remember....hmmmmm....sounds very mysterious.
Sorry you feel sick. Tell Augi to be good! ;)
Post a Comment