Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November is Over!

She is such a spaz.

Playing with cousins on Thanksgiving


Posing next to the Christmas Tree box. She made me put it up already!!




It has been nearly a month! I have been so incredibly sick that I haven't had one ounce of motivation to update this blog. Lifting my arm is work. But, I am feeling a thousand times better. I have regular moments of sickness. And, don't let me get hungry. Tears and claws will both come out. You might want to keep Nutter Butters in your pocket if you are near me--just in case I get a little hungry.



I don't have a whole lot to say today. Augi has some great new phrases. She is fully weaned now. Yes, I know, it is about time. But, it wasn't easy. We weren't ready. Well, I was. She wasn't. For a week or so she didn't want me near her at night because she was so mad at me. She would say, "go away mommy!" Now, she is better. She likes to cuddle again.



My favorite Augi-ism is, "Stopping talking at me!" The other night I called to her when she cried out. She told me to stopping talking at her. A few minutes later I called out again and asked if she was ok. She said, "No! You aren't stopping talking at me!!" Apparently I just needed to shut up and let her fuss! Geez.

1 comment:

abbie said...

"stopping talking at me" is my new favorite phrase!

Scott saw Augi's photo and can't BELIEVE how big she is.

i'm glad you're starting to feel better. yuck. i'm seriously considering adopting Thai babies. you know, from THAIland. ;)