Saturday, February 16, 2008

Miscellaneous Fun


I tried to no make you see my naked belly, but even the maternity shirts don't cut it anymore. I am in my 7th month with this baby boy. He is a wiggly guy. He kicked for 2 hours straight during a training last week. All is well, though. I am much less anxious with this pregnancy.




I have spring fever something severe. So, when I heard the sun was going to come out for a while last weekend, we headed to the zoo. It was fun. The weather was just perfect. We didn't need hats or gloves. Although, Augi and I are generally against hats, gloves, and coats anyway. Augi is just starting to wear socks, btw. She likes them big and she doesn't care if they are bunched up in her shoes. That would drive me up a wall, but if it gets her little pigs warm--I won't complain. However, she did just about start crying the other day because her daddy was wearing two different socks. Weirdo. I agree.




She isn't quite there, but she is growing! Hopefully she won't have quite the same shape as our primate friend.



There were peacocks all over. Augi didn't want to get too close to this one, but she really wanted me to take her picture by him.
I love this cheesy attempt at a smile. She gets it from her aunti Tabifa.

I am not sure exactly what was going on here. It is a little evidence of what happens when mom is at work and Augi stays with dad. I first thought, hmmmm, maybe she is taking a family picture? But, it sort of looks like a criminal line up. Check out Augi's bed head.

Nanny loves to sunbathe on the stairs. She gets all lethargic and dehydrated and can't move after a while. Chris thought maybe Augi could lie down there with her and it would help her fall to sleep. No such luck. Nanny does look stylish with her hat and scarf, don't you agree. She couldn't really move because of the heat stroke kicking in...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly! I love the shot of Nanny laying on the stairs with the hat and scarf.

Heather said...

Love the belly pix, congrats again!

Auggie is such a cutie!

abbie said...

i haven't seen you guys in so long! you look great! so does augi (and the babies, of course...)