Who has the biggest tummy? In 2 1/2 weeks I will be full term. I hope I can make it that far. I feel like little John will be here any minute. My maternity clothes don't fit anymore. I walk at a snail's pace. Augi realized today that she could ride her little bike away from me as fast as could be and I can't chase her. Oh, the freedom!
Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
It's getting warm!
We went to the park today with Kaedyn and Kaisy. The birds aren't quite as aggressive as the duck pond, so Augi was a little happier. She hates the swans.

Who has the biggest tummy? In 2 1/2 weeks I will be full term. I hope I can make it that far. I feel like little John will be here any minute. My maternity clothes don't fit anymore. I walk at a snail's pace. Augi realized today that she could ride her little bike away from me as fast as could be and I can't chase her. Oh, the freedom!
Who has the biggest tummy? In 2 1/2 weeks I will be full term. I hope I can make it that far. I feel like little John will be here any minute. My maternity clothes don't fit anymore. I walk at a snail's pace. Augi realized today that she could ride her little bike away from me as fast as could be and I can't chase her. Oh, the freedom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"John", so we've confirmed a name for our lil' baby?
Post a Comment