Augi was a doll this weekend. Yesterday we ran around, as a family, to do some shopping. I am frightened by whatever Chris found for me at Saver's. However, we found a PURPLE warm coat and PRINCESS boots for Augi. Used is the only way to go for that kid. She will wear her coat a handful of times and it will be a miracle if she wears the boots more than twice. Last night she wore them both, though. She and I had a "Date Night." We went to the park to walk around and look at the lights. They had loads of fun animal lights. She kept telling me how much she loved me and she seemed really proud to be out with Mama--and without "Baby." Afterwards, we went to Baskin Robbins for a treat. There was a mother there being horribly mean and grouchy to her 9-10ish year old daughter. It made me stop and think about the way I treat Augi when I am angry with her. I have to remember that she is just 3 and we are all adjusting to my return to work. I never want to be like that lady. It was such a fun time together. I love that little girl.
Well, she had so much fun that she asked to have "Special time" with Daddy tonight. They went to the same park. I don't know much about their experience, they were both pretty quiet. I think they enjoyed it. I forgot the camera last night, but they took it tonight.
Oooo...Elfie update. Friday night he slept soundly all night, no tricks. Saturday night he set up the train tracks and took it for a ride around the tree.
Light Show, in her purple coat, princess boots, and Dora Jammies
2 comments:
Oh, that is so sweet that you guys had "special nights" with Augi.
I love the pic of them in the tub, it looks like they could use some more bath toys though ;o)
Aww I love bathing the kiddos together. Its always a fav of moment of mine at the end of the day.
-h
Post a Comment