I have a few pics from before we left. i emptied my purse one night and I was amused by the contents. You probably aren't surprised by the cash, the pens, or even the wipes. But, what about the two pair of socks, the chinese finger traps, and the duct tape?
We had a little sleepover with Jaid the weekend before we left.
Augi's MusikGarten class had a little tea party celebration to celebrate her last day.Addy, Sully and Connie stopped by for a goodbye.

2 comments:
Glad you got to see everyone before you left. And i am shocked by all things in your purse. I have a coin purse that i use when i have no kids and a back pack when i have the kids. There is no in between. Chinese finger traps really? and those scissors?
-h
will you send me one of those musik class picts?
Post a Comment