- Some of you wondered about the gun shots we were hearing the other night. Apparently there is a country club/shooting club right next to the base. So, it isn't even the military people. It is a bunch of Brits shooting at clay targets. Whew. For a minute there I thought it was the guards at the gate shooting people who didn't have their proper pass. (Chris just got his today--I got mine on Thursday!)
In other
news:
- Augi questions me about fires every single night. Last night she was worried that if there is a fire, I will forget that Emmett is my baby and I will leave him behind. Good grief. The things that poor child worries about. I don't even want to think about the underlying psychological meaning of her fears.
- We don't have a house yet, but we have another to look at tomorrow. I actually saw an interesting one tonight that I am hoping to add to the list. I am still optimistic.
- Augi went to a birthday party on Saturday. It was really fun for her. It was at the base skating rink. She roller skated for the first time. She was very cute.
- We booked our first official day trip. We will explore the touristy yet fun Warwick Castle and Stratford Upon Avon. It is going to be great!
We are all adjusted to the time change now. Officially. I keep forgetting my camera, so we don't have any great pictures. I'll get on that ASAP.
No comments:
Post a Comment