Sweet little table inspired by antique shops and mom.
Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Sunday, September 11, 2011
My project of the day...
I felt as if I spent the ENTIRE weekend cleaning up after the kids. Just spinning my wheels. However, we did go to a fun antique shop on Saturday. While I was there I was inspired to do a little decoupage work on the kid's art table. I used a local newspaper and some cutouts from one of their book jackets. I love it. I am going to go crazy with the decoupage now!! My mother would be proud. This is totally something she would have done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment