Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Turkey Day

No pictures today. Just a belated happy turkey day to everyone. The holidays are when I feel the most homesick. I miss seeing Tammy and Bruce, Colton and Jared, my Mom, and all of the Singletons.
I am thankful for:
- My children who make me smile every single day.
- My husband who always supports me, in his own way.
- My old friends who have always been there when I need them.
- My new friends who we spend so much time with in this crazy country.
- My family. Family for me has become those who I am related to by blood, by marriage, and by pure choice.
- My work and the families I get to work with
So, since they don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, we were able to choose when we would celebrate it. We took the kids out of school a little early on Friday and had dinner with our friends Christa, Evan, and Claudia and all of their children. It was yummy and lots of fun. Next up? I am determined to get up a post for Halloween and Colton and Clint's visit. Yes, I am still thinking about my Halloween post.

No comments: