Thursday, May 03, 2012

The Fam

I get blubbery just writing this. We could have kept these four here forever. OK, maybe we would have needed a bigger house if we kept them. And lots of rope. But, really, we had a wonderful visit. Augi cried harder than I have ever seen her cry when they left.
It isn't the same around here without them. Here are just a few shots of their visit...Mindy's blog is much more detailed, so check out hers too!

Framlingham Castle:


















Baylhem Rare Breeds Farm...



OK, Piggy. This look is not helping you be less "Rare."





Oh Ya. Holding baby lambs is what life is all about!





















Colchester castle and zoo...














Geez, are they in a police line-up, or what?!

























We couldn't let them leave without taking them to a real-live BOOT SALE!


London...







It's that same guy from the easter egg hunt. He has that empty stroller again.I am seriously reporting him.
Now that I think about it, she might be in on it too...she seems to be trying to hide a bulge in her pocket (inside joke...for you Mindy)










This is a great likeness of me when angry...




Augi has been bugging me to go to Pudding Lane, the site of the beginning of the Great Fire of London. Her wish finally came true. Now her life is complete.













So, we left them in London. Luckily, they found their way home. Damn. I miss them.

1 comment:

Munchy's Mama said...

Miss you too...