Nearly finished. If you have survived all of these posts, you will earn a prize. Not really. You get nothin'.
Visiting at the Singleton's. This is what we miss the most. Not going to amusement parks, shopping, and restaurants. Just hanging out with our loved ones. I miss you all already.
What a fun time we had. It was an exhausting, emotional trip. I wanted to stay and I wanted to run home to England at the same time. I wish I had gotten the chance to see every person on my list. I wish I'd gotten more pictures of everyone...
We won't go nearly 3 years without visiting next time!
Visiting at the Singleton's. This is what we miss the most. Not going to amusement parks, shopping, and restaurants. Just hanging out with our loved ones. I miss you all already.
What a fun time we had. It was an exhausting, emotional trip. I wanted to stay and I wanted to run home to England at the same time. I wish I had gotten the chance to see every person on my list. I wish I'd gotten more pictures of everyone...
We won't go nearly 3 years without visiting next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment