Sunday, July 27, 2014

Catch up.

At the beginning of the summer, I said “This is going to be a long summer. We don’t have any plans!” Here is what “no plans” and boring looks like to us:
  • Driving to Colorado for a stay in the cabin with friends so dear they are practically family.
  • Visiting more old time besties from Colorado/Wyoming via California…as it snowed in June.
  • Going to our first reservoir in Utah…Pineview… with friends and having an absolute blast…and being grateful to not see a tiger muskie.
  • Attending TWO summercamps
  • Hosting our Gypsy-Besties.
  • Camping with family.
  • LOTS of birthdays
  • Going to Lagoon with family and friends.
  • Visiting more long time friends in SLC.
  • Growing our family with a bunny.
  • Splashing at HAFB with a friend

Guess what I have learned during this boring summer?

I have some awesome friends and family.

DSCN0302

DSCN0276DSCN0277DSCN0285



DSCN0308

No comments: