October was full of excitement for the upcoming Halloween. November was full of excitement for Thanksgiving. The kids wore me down until I got out the Christmas decorations MID NOVEMBER. The weather has been incredibly mild…from what I remember. I have been happier with cooler temperatures. So has Emmett. We two weren’t made for the desert heat. Augi and Chris seem to enjoy it. My home office is nearly complete…actually just waiting on those darn painters. Ok. Maybe I am the darn painter.
This is the last weekend of November. Another month gone. I catch myself saying “Oh my Heck” way too often. Oh well.
The kids were wearing shorts to school until just a few weeks ago. I am the only parent who waits on the playground in the mornings with their child. I wouldn’t have to wait long if Augi didn’t insist on being 20 minutes early.
Hi pretty sunrise. This is a reason to love Utah. Most days the sky is just this blue.
We got our teeth nice and clean…just in time for Halloween.
The kids are making some great new friends at school.
We are getting to know the family we only just discovered…you can never have enough cousins! And we lucked out with these two.
They are AWESOME.
We were hoping for a new neighbor who had kids. Instead, we got a new neighbor with dogs. That’s next best!
We did get a nice snowy day. It’s all melted now, but it was great fun while it lasted!
No comments:
Post a Comment