10. Seriously? 10? O.M.G.
How many of you were there at the luau when my water broke and Augi entered the world 6 weeks early? This girl knows how to party!
Here is the world according to the newly 10 year old.
1. Favorite food: Spaghetti. Enchiladas. Artichokes. 2. Favorite movie: Once Upon a Time. Nevermind. Maleficient.
3. Favorite toy: Joy doll.
4. Favorite Book: The Two Sisters of Bamar
5: Favorite season: Of what? (not tv shows, silly.) Summer. Actually spring. When every baby thing is born.
6: Favorite animal: Wolves.
7. favorite song or singer: Wake Me Up.
8. Favorite color: Purple.
9. If you could change your name, what would you be called? Augi. Same as last year. Really creative.
10. Who are your best friends? KayAnne, Bellsie, Camryn, Amelie, Maria, Julia, Olivia, Addison, Addy and Maria. Oh. And Emma. Penny. India.
11. What is something you like about Daddy? He knows a lot of stuff.
12. What is something you like about mommy? She is really fun! Someday I'll get to be the knows-a-lot-of-stuff parent. Right? Please?
13. What is something you like about Emmett? He is my brother and he is cool.
14. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I don't know. I'm a 5th grader. I have loads of friends.
15. What makes you sad? Loads of things. Missing England.
16. What makes you happy? Tiki and Phizzy.
17. What makes you scared? Being left alone outside.
18. If I granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
a. more friends
b. eternal life
c. no bad things.
19. What is the best / funnest thing you have done this year? visiting the Lane's in California.
20. What do you want to learn now that you are 10 years old? More about history and science and math.
Many many many more happy years to come. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment