Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Bowling Anyone?
Augi is all dressed and ready for bowling. Or maybe Chuck-A-Rama for lunch.
bowling or chuck-a-rama...that is hilarious. How is it that kids look adorable wearing things that adults wouldn't be caught dead in?! And yip, it's true, my kids are awesome sleepers. I don't know how we got so lucky. I used a little bit from gary Ezzo's book, "On Becoming Babywise." Mostly I'm just schedule-happy.
2 comments:
She is so so cute. I love her liquid blue eyes.
bowling or chuck-a-rama...that is hilarious. How is it that kids look adorable wearing things that adults wouldn't be caught dead in?! And yip, it's true, my kids are awesome sleepers. I don't know how we got so lucky. I used a little bit from gary Ezzo's book, "On Becoming Babywise." Mostly I'm just schedule-happy.
Post a Comment