Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 32nd birthday. We spent the day shopping for unique little toys for Augi. We found some, but boy are they expensive. That's the weird thing these days, you can find almost anything cheaper on the internet. Or at Target.
We had Gelato and played in a water fountain near the Stephansdom. I'm too tired to post a picture right now. Maybe later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!! The pictures are darling. Have a fun day!! Kris

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday from TJ & BJ. It seems like just yesterday I was toteing you around on my hip! Augi looks just like you at that age. I wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA! I already miss both of you. I will have to make a trip to Utah when you get back. Give August a big hug for me. Happy birthday to August on July 31st. Have fun! Wish I was there.
Love and miss ya both,
Mom/grandma

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you Jessi!