We are back! It has been over a month since I have written. Thanksgiving was fun--we spent it at Grandma Mimi's and Grandpa Papa's with Chelsie and her gang. We were very sad to see them go.
Augi's language has exploded! The other day she ran out of the bathroom naked. A few minutes later, she came back in to say, "I pee." Then, she grabbed a towel and ran out to clean it up!
She looooooves baby dolls. We heard Santa might be bringing her one, with a stroller, for Christmas. We'll see.
I am sure Augi is my daughter now: she has officially started to love shoes. She will now wear her boots, maryjanes, clogs, whatever! I can't wait to shoe-shop together. Her daddy had better be a millionaire by the time she is in kindergarten, or we won't be able to afford her collection.
I took my test on Saturday. I felt sick as I left. I get one more shot to take it before I have to beg for them to let me continue on. Sometimes I think I might study until I get the results, just in case. Then, I think HA HA HA!
We have some fun plans for Christmas. Believe it or not, I put up a tree with lights and ornaments and everything. We will get up early Christmas morning and head to Mimi & Papa's to open gifts with the cousins. Then, Grandma Valerie will come from California for a few days. We will visit people and have lots of fun. Christmas really feels much more exciting with a little person to share it with! Hopefully we won't be such strangers. Enjoy the pics from the last month.
Augi's language has exploded! The other day she ran out of the bathroom naked. A few minutes later, she came back in to say, "I pee." Then, she grabbed a towel and ran out to clean it up!
She looooooves baby dolls. We heard Santa might be bringing her one, with a stroller, for Christmas. We'll see.
I am sure Augi is my daughter now: she has officially started to love shoes. She will now wear her boots, maryjanes, clogs, whatever! I can't wait to shoe-shop together. Her daddy had better be a millionaire by the time she is in kindergarten, or we won't be able to afford her collection.
I took my test on Saturday. I felt sick as I left. I get one more shot to take it before I have to beg for them to let me continue on. Sometimes I think I might study until I get the results, just in case. Then, I think HA HA HA!
We have some fun plans for Christmas. Believe it or not, I put up a tree with lights and ornaments and everything. We will get up early Christmas morning and head to Mimi & Papa's to open gifts with the cousins. Then, Grandma Valerie will come from California for a few days. We will visit people and have lots of fun. Christmas really feels much more exciting with a little person to share it with! Hopefully we won't be such strangers. Enjoy the pics from the last month.
1 comment:
sounds like she takes after her aunt Tammy also with the shoe thing! I'm not so bad anymore, I only have about 30 pair not 80 or 90!
Post a Comment