This kid loves purple. She says, "I like purple." and has a complete meltdown if someone else says they also like purple--because purple is HER color. So, I have to like pink or brown or whatever. Never purple.
Life is crazy right now for me. I am considering a new job and I have my first private practice client next week. I wish I had a crystal ball to tell me which choice to make with the jobs. OOOOOO--maybe I should go to a psychic. Psychics always know the answers.

3 comments:
It's a good thing the Munch's favorite color is pink. Ya know, like princesses and stuff. What's the Monser gonna be for Halloween?
i have bad news for you and Augi. Purple has always been MY favorite color (ask my mother if you don't believe me) and i didn't like it when other kids said purple was their favorite color either, so...hmmmmm...i don't know how Augi and i are going to resolve this.
maybe she will let me get away with it because i am so, so cool.
yeah.
Um, hello!?! It's been WEEKS since your last post. Augi fans are desperate to hear the latest and greatest! (o=
Oh, and how is your private practice going?
Post a Comment