Augi was recently complaining that she hadn't seen Zion, so we invited him over for a play date. I worked downtown today, so I was able to pick him up on my way home. Zion and I picked up Augi and Emmett at Sarah's and headed home for fun. Zion is such a great cousin/friend. They get along perfectly. Zion let me know that he has lots of things at his house, and they also do some of the same things we do, like drink water and chew gum. "My mommy drinks water too." "My daddy chews gum too." Augi is hoping to go to his place next time.
Here they are wearing cool glasses, both upside down. It's funny, just about every 2-3 year old I know wears their glasses upside down. They must stay on their tiny noses better. Please note Zion's short shorts. Too bad you can't see the Chucky's in this photo. He looks like Paulie Bleaker. They played in the water and he had to wear some of Augi's clothes while his were in the drier. Sorry Zion.
We went to get some fast food ice cream and play at the play place. When we got there I realized I had forgotten my wallet. Crap. It was only a 10 minute drive, but I really didn't want to go back home. I scrounged together $2.50 from my car and it was just enough for 2 chocolate ice cream cones. Hooray for mommy's messy car!!! Then, guess what! It turned out to be our lucky day. I didn't have enough money for my own ice cream, so I was feeling a little sad. But, we had two extra quarters and we bought bubble gum from the machine. One had the word "winner" printed on it. I took it to the counter and they gave us a free hot fudge sundae and three spoons!! OMG, I love hot fudge sundaes.
This is Augi putting on Zion's shoes for him. Both kids told me that she had it under control and I should just mind my own business.
AAAA. Here they are snuggling. I love these kids. Augi has been sharing her stuffed toys with the Kaniggut (Knight). She gave him Mickey and she has Minnie. She told me she has some other "old, crappy" toys that she will hand down to him. Wow.
As for other updates, I have 50 short days left before returning to work at Davis. Time flies. I do love working, but I wish it was only about 15 hours/week. Hmpf. I am terrified to go back to work and burn out Sarah with my kids. She is not allowed to stop watching my kids for the next 5 years. I wonder if there is a way to make her an indentured servant. I'll work on that.
Cousin Heather had the best quote on her blog--"A clean house is a sign of a wasted life." Yeah! I am totally going to enjoy my messy house from now on.
We are letting Dan the Quail go tomorrow. We have cared for him and he is all grown up. I am a little worried. Will he be lonely? Will he be scared? Poor Dan. However, his fate was worse had we not rescued him. He would be kitty chow.
Stella the bunny is trying to slowly escape from our backyard. Every time I let her out she works on digging a hole to China near our garden. It has gotten really deep. She just lays outside it like it isn't there. Sneaky bunny. She is getting enormous. I don't know what to do with a giant bunny. Poor tiny little Bobo.
OK. That's all for now.
1 comment:
Such cute pixs and congrats on winning a free sundae. I never win nothing, lol! As for toys, you will just have to get the boy and girl version of everything in the coming yrs, at least I have too. I also wanted to give you this web site for "holiday" reminders, just sign up for the monthly newsletters. http://www.123greetings.com there,now you have my secret, lol!
-h
Post a Comment