Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Monday, November 03, 2008
Back to Work
This is just a word post, no fun pics. Today was my first day back to permanent work. It was sort of weird. I have worked quite a bit this summer, but it is different when it isn't temporary. I had mixed feelings...I was excited to be back at work doing what I do best, but I missed my munchkins terribly. I am tired, in a different way. Staying at home with kids all day is really really hard. I honestly believe it is much harder than going to work. I am just torn about what is best for them. Sarah is wonderful. I know I am a better mommy when I have work as an outlet. It is just an adjustment for us. I think we will spend the weekend home together after this busy week, although our Saturday is already booked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment