I am so tired at night, and I have several craft projects in the works for Christmas, so posting pictures is hard right now. I am working on a tiny little sandbox for Tanner, a set of spool dolls for Libs, and rag dolls for Em and Augi. Whew. Just call me Crafty Nancy.
I have been trying to get out of Augi what Chris got me for Christmas. She says it is a Frog and a Turten. What the hell is that? She consistently says the same thing, but I haven't a clue what it is. It is funny to ask her, though. I have to be careful because she gets frustrated with me.
Yeah, so our third elf arrived this weekend. We are full, we will not adopt any more elves. This one is called Elfkin. Elfie, Elfina, and Elfkin. One night this weekend they slept all night, one night they got into mischief playing candyland. Last night they found all the broken ornaments and toys and repaired them. Elfie has chilled out and left the Pollies alone since his two new female elfmates arrived. Just give him time...
Congrats to Chels and Rocky on the new babies! Way to go little mama--two healthy baby boys!
Emmett is completely mobile, although he isn't very fast. He is still working on coordinating his crawl. He is also getting his FOURTH tooth! Two up top and two on bottom, all at once. That must hurt!!!
2 comments:
I just want to see the elfie pimpin his two elf mistress's even though one is bigger, thats hilarious! Talk about love in all sizes, lol! I cant tell you how many people I have told about Elfie. he is becoming a wanted man round the way, lol!
-h
Yes, wouldn't we all love to see what goes on in elf land after our lights go out? Actually, maybe I don't want to see that. Let's keep Christmas innocent.
Post a Comment