Poor Dayton. He had no idea what he was in for. So full of excitement and joy.
Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Adventures by Chelsie and Jessi
Chelsie and I always plan such great adventures. OK, so they are poorly planned treks. Anyway, I called Chelsie to say, "Hey, let's go to the Treehouse Museum." She said, "Sure, and Kaedyn wants to ride the train." So, there it began. Oh, let's ride the train to the museum. Oh, and let's invite Dayton. So, it turned into Augi, Em, and I driving to Bountiful to pick up Dayton, then the 4 of us took the train to Layton where we met the Thompson gaggle. Then, we all continued on the train to Ogden. Well, the two block walk that I expected was actually more like 5 blocks. And most of us were under-dressed. Great. So, Chelsie and I dragged 7 children under the age of 4 on a 30 minute walk to the museum. Then, we had to do it all in reverse. As always, it was fun. We won't learn. There will be more adventures.
Aunt Jessi will take care of him, right?
Augi and Caisy were in on the secret. Their moms are nuts.
Dayton is figuring out that something is amiss. This ride is taking an awfully long time. Even the babies aren't smiling. Kaedyn is staring at him in a strange way.
Augi was looking too cool.
Aaaaa. Once we made it to the museum, it was all better. I didn't get any pictures along the way because it was too freakin' cold and my hands were needed to herd the cats. 

Caisy was so cute looking into the microscope. She made it home with every single one of the sample slides in her pocket. Great. We stole from the museum. Now we are fugitives. I did take them from her and promise to bring them back on our next visit.
All in all, it was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I like Augis shirt dress combo
Things always sound like such a good idea, lol! I fall victim to that too, its not just the 2 of you, I promise. But they ended up having a great time, thats all that matters.
-h
Jessi, I can't THANK YOU enough for taking Munch! I only missed 1 on my test and I'm positive it's a result of uninterupted studying. Plus I got a bunch of other stuff done, so THANK YOU again! You're a saint.
The pictures do crack me up. I really like the pic of you and Dayton, it's cute.
Post a Comment