Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March is 1/2 Over and Vegas is Near!

March is more than 1/2 over and I haven't posted any pictures! I am incredibly busy at work and we have been one sick household. Em had RSV and an ear infection, Chris had a cold and possibly pneumonia, I have had some sort of cold and horrid ear pain, and Augi had a cold. We haven't really had quality sleep for 10 days or so. Augi has had full access to "her" camera. So, I literally had over 600 pictures to sort through. She takes some really good shots, but an artist has to make a lot of mistakes before they get their masterpiece. So, after deleting about 400 pictures of people's crotches and the floor, we ended up with some really great photos. I'll try to
post as much as possible here. It takes forever to upload. Sometimes I hate blogger. Beggars can't be choosers, right? On another note, Sarah and I are confirmed to be nuts--we are taking the kids to Vegas for a week over spring break. Chris has not yet committed to going--I am working on him. We are going to be staying at a GREAT condo, thanks to Sarah's diligent efforts. Grandma Meme will likely join us as well. Vegas isn't my favorite place, but the sun and pool and relaxing with the kids is way too enticing. I can't wait!!!
Above is a Portrait-by-Augi of her daddy, and below is her mommy and chubby brother.
Augi and the new bunny--Bell-Marina
She is so cute. Chris says that is her job. I guess he is right.

I feel like I know Thais and Tiago because I (usually) read their blog every day. It is fun to see them in person. It is almost like meeting a celebrity! Only better. Augi was shy for most of the visit. Then, we got in the car and she said, "Mommy, I miss Thais so much." It is so hard to live far away from people we love. Self-Portrait-by Augi Today, Em has another tooth on his upper right side. That is number 5 for him!




























Here we are, lunching at The Pie.
I love Augi. She brings so much joy to my life. And, her little brother is just the icing on the cake.

















We spent a beautiful Sunday at the zoo with Addie, Sully, and Connie. Getting Em to hold still for a picture is impossible.
The classic "Do you measure up?" photos...














And last, but definitely not least...HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!
We went on another Jessi adventure to celebrate the green day. We three took the train to SLC to watch the parade at the gateway. It was quite cold--but it was all worth it. Augi was a little disappointed that hardly anybody threw candy. It was fun to see all the bassett hounds. Who knew they were so important to St. Patty? Hmmm...We went to Training Table for lunch and headed back to Gateway for ice cream to top off the day. Aaaa.



Whew. I did it. That was quite a project--updating this blog. Time for bed--I have to be up for work in 6 hours.

2 comments:

abbie said...

the new bunny is so cute!
i'm sorry about Stella. :( i don't think i ever met her, though. Just Bobo. keep them inside!

Heather said...

Wow that was a great post. I wish I could do 3 wks worth in 1 post, it would save me so much time, lol! Love the new bunny, love auggie's pixs, we only let thais one or two at a time and loved visiting with you!
Guess moab is out for spring break, well lucky for you, its too far away and you can do it another time. Have fun in Vegas!
-h