Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Definition of Cute...

Meet Matisse...the dog, not the artist...
We are puppy-sitting this little stinker while her parents are in the Czech Republic. She is a really good puppy, and Augi adores her. Nanny is tolerating her and growling less and less. Emmett starts flinching every time she comes near because he knows the face-licking will begin. She is eating great, going outside all the time, and she DOES NOT need to drink water from a Dixie Cup. This video is nauseating because she is such a fast little bugger. But, I promised her parents there would be one so they could see her. I'm surprised they didn't ask to set up a nanny cam. She is currently attacking the sofa pillow. I think it is winning. We have her on a new schedule...bed at midnight, up at 6. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

Heather said...

How sweet of you to post videos for the parents, lol! That really is sick, you know this, lol!
-h