Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Books.Books.Books.

Emmett is obsessed with books. He wanders around the house collecting books to be read to him. CONSTANTLY! It is fun to see him enjoying reading, but it is exhausting. I need to find some new books, too. We spent so much time reading the same books to Augi that I am completely bored with them.
Otherwise, I have been a terrible blogger lately. I am less busy at work, but more mentally preoccupied. Times are changing in education and I am not wanting to go with the change. I don't like the direction those in charge are taking. So, I am on the job market. Hopefully my written application for the overseas job will be finished tomorrow and the next step will begin!

The kids are changing like crazy. Emmett has several words and he understands just about everything. Augi is a little girl now. I miss her baby-ness.
By the way...The LUAU HAS BEEN MOVED TO AUGUST 22. Don't worry, you'll get an invite.

They are the best of friends.
Auntie Becky invited us out for a swim. The weather was great.

Em made a friend at the Treehouse Museum. She was a cute, fat little thing. Em always does this bend down with hands on knees stand when he meets a new baby.
Dressing up like a pioneer.
and a native American...
Typical. Mama Llama packs too much into the little Llamas' day...(I highly recommend the Llama books if you haven't read them already!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Too cute! I love the relationships of brother and sisters once they leave that baby stage.
-h