Today's my day. Cool-eh?
No pictures on this post. Sorry. Friday we went to the zoo early in the day so Addie and Augi could exchange birthday gifts. I forgot to put memory in my camera. Duh. Then, later that night we had some family over for a BBQ, and I forgot to take any pictures. It was fun, and the kabobs were great. Saturday we just hung out and I didn't find any great moments to capture in pics. Today we went swimming and I forgot the stinkin' camera. I wish I had remembered it because Augi went down the big waterslide with Chris a bunch of times and her smile as she came down was priceless. Oh well--I'll remember it next time.
As for my birthday, it was just another day like any other--great to spend it with my sweet children and their dad.
3 comments:
this is your birthday song...
it isn't very long... hey!!
did you try the montreal chicken grill mates?
i'm glad you had a fun weekend. now... let's get geocaching!! hehe
we love love love you!! xoxo s.t.l.
Happy Birthday, a day late, glad you had a nice day, sometimes the best presents are the ones not wrapped.
Happy Birthday!
-h
Post a Comment