Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Zoo Date

Augi has been eager to have a play date with Libs for ages. My kids have withdrawals whenever we have a long weekend away from the Baldwins. I had Monday off and we headed to the zoo. It was great fun.


There is nothing cuter than a baby elephant. Baby Giraffes are awfully cute too!
I asked the kids to pretend to be animals. Em was looking a little like an escaped mental patient.

4 comments:

Munchy's Mama said...

Ooooh, I can't wait to see the baby elephant! It looks so cute!

Tammy said...

Remember the baby elephant at the zoo in Austria? It was so flippin cute.

Heather said...

Awww I love baby animals. Too cute!
-h

sarah baldwin said...

cutest pictures ever of libby and augi!! i'm going to need a couple of those for her scrapbook. thanks so much for taking her. she felt like such a big girl having her own places to go. i'm not sure who is cuter... the baby elephant or baby emmett?