However, we officially purchased our first English ride today:
It is really hard to tell how funny this little car is from the pictures. It is like a super mini version of a mini van. It is as if the thing has been squashed. Remember the good ole' Geo Metro that I cruised in for so long? This is close to that. I love it! It has a high roof and it is super easy to get in and out of for a little guy. Great space in the back for a stroller. Ok, maybe an umbrella stroller--but hey--we paid cash so we own this puppy!
Chris wants to trick it out like this cool guy has done with his:
OK. But only if he does his hair like his too.
Geez...Chris is all sad because I was making fun of his hair. So, here is a picture of how cute the car is:




5 comments:
I love the car. Don't lose the hubcaps.
omg... super cute!!! i can't imagine chris in that car. and although the car looks like it holds at least 20 clowns... is it roomy enough for chris? i seriously love it. i love little things. i'm totally diggin on that guy with the pimped out ride though... sorry i missed you today. let's try tomorrow. xoxo sarah.
I have to say...you sound deliriously happy! Cool digs, cute little ride...happy family! Think you'll ever return to this side of the pond?
now thats fun! More local by the minute! Congrats!
-h
Sweet ride! I couldn't tell from your pics that it was so compact but the dealer shot fully illistrates that :-) I think it's awesome! So where'd ya find it, "UKL classified" (KSL equiv?)
Post a Comment