Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cambridge

You would think we would make it to Cambridge a little faster than 2 months, but we finally went out there last week. Before we moved here I thought I wanted to live in Cambridge. It was a beautiful place to visit. If I didn't have a commute, it would be great. However, it is a busy city and traffic was really bad. I am very happy we live in Bury! King's College and Cathedral were the main attractions for us. I can't wait to go back on a warmer summer day. We might even try punting next time!

2 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

I LOVE IT!!! ALL OF IT!!! even that handsome guy you're always taking pictures of. thanks for the updates. i've been wondering where the picts are. geez.... i'm glad to hear nanny is on her way. she's going international! holla! we love you guys. xoxo s.t.l.

Heather said...

Beautiful pixs! Love the one of Em with the castle/ church thing behind him.
Now I am jealous of you and your travels.
-h