The Anglo Saxon came to this area in about 400 AD and ruled for about 600 years.
Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Oh ya. I forgot about the Anglo Saxons...
So, several weeks ago we went to the Anglo Saxon village in West Stow. I forgot to post anything about it. Funny, I drive past this place every single day. I was so eager to go and lucky for us, they had a free day! It is just a short drive from our house.
The Anglo Saxon came to this area in about 400 AD and ruled for about 600 years.
The Anglo Saxon came to this area in about 400 AD and ruled for about 600 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment