Cool! Well, if I tell you how fast the year has gone by you would understand how stinking fast the last month has gone by. Can you believe Christmas is almost here?
The elves have arrived already. They have been much less mischevious this year. Maybe they are tired. I know I am. It has been a long, hard year. Their antics have included bringing the kids chocolates, stockings (empty, of course), hiding in various places, hanging from fixtures, bringing small toys, getting into a cotton-ball fight, and the annual hang-the-unders-on-the-tree. We have a few more things coming up before Christmas.
Augi's school put on their Christmas Program today. They were singing songs about Christmas around the world. I got off early and the three of us headed down to the school to watch her.
Em was ready for the 10 minute walk to Augi's school. He had his adventure bag prepped and ready to go.
We have to pass by the butcher...
There she is! She was part of the "Spain" group.
Singing like a pro!
OK. Caught up enough with pictures.
As for life, Augi still plans to be a veteranarian when she grows up, although she has told me recently that she will be an artist in her spare time. She would like to have a booth at the boot sales in the spring and sell her art. Cute kid.
Em is sweet and wild as ever. He likes to tell his dad, "Not look at me Daddy." but he will snuggle up to him as he says it.
I have sent my Christmas cards, so be on the lookout. I am all finished with Christmas sending and shopping. So, now I just get to relax, right? And catch up on the blog!
3 comments:
Awww they are so big and cute. Miss you guys!
-h
nerlibbywhat a cute little "country" program. i see those behind augi in their "hawaii" costumes. i love that em is using his adventure bag. all of it's just... english and i love it!!
You guys all look so happy and european!
Post a Comment