Today was Boxing Day. No clue what that is, but we decided to get the kids out while we had a little sun and see if anything was going on in town. About 1/2 the stores were closed, so we just got some cocoa at Starbucks and wandered around.
Chris snapped a few shots on our walk home...
Don't you dare make fun of Em's outfit. The trousers were on the top of the pile and I was in a hurry. It was cold out, ok.
I'm not sure about this picture...I just saw it as I was going through the others. Em is asleep under the rug. This is what the poor kid resorts to when his Daddy is in charge.
3 comments:
first off... great new camera. second... i would never poke fun at emmett. NEVER.
third... i'm dieing at the little village shots. DIEING!!! i gotta get out of this big city ;)
A friend of ours from England texted us happy boxing day?
I enjoy seeing you in some photos too!
Post a Comment