I am reminded of my mom at the most unexpected times...
Hmmm...where to go...where to go.
Em. And the love of his life. Ava.
The Winter Wonderland began...
I didn't have the heart to tell Augi that this was actually a rubbish bin. She looked so peaceful and happy.
Nothing says Christmas like witches and goblins...
Santa, likely trying to escape the crowds too. Run Santa, Run!!!
Emmett and Augi...I mean Samantha and Charlie.
We caught the traditional Christmas circus. Low budgy, but entertaining none the less.
Oxford Street...
Day two was much less structured. We really just walked all around, heading to sites that ended up being closed. I really enjoyed it, though. I saw parts of London that I have never seen.
Chris finally got to see St Paul's Cathedral.
Hmmm...I am suspicious about the conversation going on here.
I got to see the occupiers.
Evan and I did our best to be sure we ruined every body else's photos by standing on the stairs with the kids and strollers, yawning, and making dumb faces.
I am not sure what was going on here, but Em was clearly putting on a very important performance...
Christa trying to look very sophisticated while we laughed at her...
And she still ended up looking fab.
We were so excited to see the Old Operating Theatre. Closed. Damn.
Watch out. Humped Pelicans bite.
Augi freaking us out with her wobbly tooth...
That was it.
A wonderful few days out with friends.
Christmas in London.
Spectacular.
3 comments:
Great pics. I absolutely LOVE the one of Em "Flash-dancing" or whatever. He's too cute!
Glad you guys had a fabulous holiday!
Love and miss...
Your pictures always put a big smile on my face.
spectacular indeed!! what a fun getaway. you deserve it!!
Post a Comment