Today my little Augi is 7.
Name: August Leona
Aliases: Augi, Aug-Pog, Peanut, Augi-monser, Squiggy, Honey, Augo, Bug, and Princess
Height: 123 cm (48.4 inches)
Weight: 45 lbs
Here is what the new 7 year old has to say about herself:1. Favorite food: Artichokes
2. Favorite movie: I don’t know. Uhhhh...Treasure Buddies!
3. Favorite toy: Wolfy!
4. Favorite Book: Dr Dolittle
5: Favorite season: July. It is my birthday. (Same answer as last year!)
6: Favorite animal: Dog.
7. favorite song or singer: Katy Perry
8. Favorite color: Yellow
9. If you could change your name, what would you be called? Leo.
10. Who are your best friends? Bellsie and Annie from America.
11. What is something you like about Daddy? He is cuddly.
12. What is something you like about mommy? She is playful.
13. What is something you like about Emmett? He is fun.
14. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I like animals!
15. What makes you sad? When someone tells me off.
16. What makes you happy? If someone tickles me.
17. What makes you scared? When you say “Boo!” and I don’t know you are there.
18. If I granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
1. A dog.
2. A cat.
3. A horse.
19. What is the best / funnest thing you have ever done? I don’t know. Horseriding.
20. What do you want to learn now that you are 7 years old? Art and animals.
Check out her 6 year old interview for comparison!
Her birthday is low key this year. She had the choice of a typical super duper party with decorations and guests and games, etc. Or, a tablet computer and a family party. She chose the latter. She is loving her tablet, but feeling a bit sad about her choice to not have a party. She LOVES a good party. We didn't let her day go completely unnoticed, though. I'll post on that this evening. ;)
2 comments:
Wow, 145 lb? Augi must have packed on the pounds since we were there ;-)
I was soooo excited for Augi's b-day, I started the celebration yesterday, so happy b-day again! ;-)
Love-love-love that girl! She's like my favorite niece.
Happy birthday Augi. I love you dearly, honey.
(p.s. if you're really wishing for a doggy, I will mail you Dexter!!)
xoxoxo,
Your favorite Aunt Mizzy.
love this!
Post a Comment