It's birthday interview time! Em answered my annual interview on his last day of 4.
1. Favorite food: Candy Corn. Great. Corn is a vegetable, right? I know, it's a grain. Same difference.
2. Favorite movie: Scooby Doo. It is fun to see him get so excited to watch the same stinkin' scooby doo episodes that I used to watch. He never guesses who the bad guy is, even though it's TOTALLY obvious.
3. Favorite toy: Magnets, Wind up toys, and Phiz!
4. Favorite Book: Shrunken Head Book. That isn't actually the title. It is a book we have on Ripley's Believe it or Not. There is a section on shrunken heads. Em looooooves to be frightened by that section.
5: Favorite season: Birthday Season! I had to explain to him that "birthday" is not a season. According to him, I am wrong. We had to agree to disagree.
6: Favorite animal: My doggy and hamster! At least he is loyal.
7. favorite song or singer:The Monster Mash. Are you catching a theme here?
8. Favorite color: GREEN!
9. If you could change your name, what would you be called? Jon. I love this. Christmas before last Em wanted a baby doll. When he got it, he immediately called it Baby Jon. Hee hee. John was actually our alternate name for him.
10. Who are your best friends? Heidi. I was glad to hear this. She is an adorable kid.
11. What is something you like about Daddy? He gives me loads of hugs.
12. What is something you like about mommy? She plays with me.
13. What is something you like about Augi? She gives me presents.
14. What is your favorite thing about yourself? I play.
15. What makes you sad? When people are mean.
16. What makes you happy? When people play with me. Ha! See above...he likes that I play with him! I win!
17. What makes you scared? When there are frightening things in movies like bugs and scary people.
18. If I granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
- Everyone to be nice.
- I want to be a grown up so I can do what I want.
- Never let my house on fire. Ooooo boy. This boy has an interest in fire. This is a REAL concern.
20. What do you want to learn now that you are 5 years old? EVERYTHING!
I miss my baby boy, but I love this kid.
Up next? Party like a 5 year old!
Up next? Party like a 5 year old!
No comments:
Post a Comment