This is what life is all about.
Emmett finished his Reception Year this summer and has started Year 1. We were a little worried that his teacher was going to be too strict. Luckily, she is perfect. Just the right mix of firm and kind. He celebrated his 5th birthday in May with a Monster Bash. He continues to be a smart, active little boy. He has a few besties at school, namely Heidi and Fareed. He talks about wanting to be a robot maker someday. He is beginning to read and he is a math whiz!
Augi is mature beyond her years! Once again she was awarded for her good behavior at the end of Year 3...she was given the school award for upholding the school values of caring, sharing, and daring. She celebrated her 8th birthday with a fun and sleepless sleep-over. She has a new bestie...Maria...and her other bestie Bellsie. She reads like a champ but continues to prefer art over other subjects. She is ready to begin exams in violin!
Phiz. Grrr. She is a great dog but I have learned why English Staffies can be such a tough breed. She is extremely friendly and outgoing, but she is a ball of energetic muscle. I am glad we have her in our lives though.
2013 in Pictures
When we came to England I wanted to give my children a love of travel. Instead, they have a love of home. This is why...![]() |
| 15 Years!! |
Here is to a wonderful new year!

























4 comments:
Great words, great pics. Nice job, as always, of setting the bar high. I will have to work hard to not bitch in my end-of-the-year letter. Hope I can find some grace!
Makes me want to be there.
The pic with Augi holding a mug looks just like you, Jess.
Beautiful family Jess.. Happy Holidays and thanks for sharing your travels, thoughts and sweet family with me.. Love ya friend
Post a Comment