Saturday, July 08, 2006

I love this little girl


She is amazing. She woke up in the night and pointed to her papa and said, "What's that?" several times. (I often ask myself the same question when I look at him--ha ha). It was so cute, even at midnight. She was a little confused about why he was asleep with us since he is usually banished to the spare room (he gets more sleep that way, so he doesn't complain!) We went to the zoo with Aunt Tammy, Uncle Bruce, Aunt Tabi, Dayton, Sadie, and Avery. Augi was in a pretty good mood. I'm glad her auntie got to see her happy--she has been cranky the last few times Tammy has seen her. Tammy took these pictures. She told me she was sending me some pics from the zoo, but I never received them. So, I stole these from Jenn's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I have not sent the pictures yet. I gave Jen a CD of the images when she picked up the girls. I will send some right now and Bruce took some of the shots I am sending. It was lots of fun at the zoo, Augi is always so happy.