Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Sleepover


Augi and Dayton are having a sleepover tonight. When we got to Dayton's house to pick him up, Augi refused to get out of the car because she wanted us to immediately get Dayton and head home. After dinner at Gramma-Grammpa's house, we finally got home. The kids took a bath (I will save this for blackmail when they are older.), read books and jumped on the bed, gave good night kisses, and settled down for sleep. Augi had a few tantrums along the way. She screamed because Dayton peed on his jammies after the bath and I rinsed them and put them in the dryer. She was very concerned that he might not wear jammies like her. Then, she had a fit because she wanted water in her sippie cup rather than water.

Dayton fell asleep immediately. It is now 10:30 p.m. and Augi is in her play house with Bailee changing baby doll diapers. She was up at 3:50 am this morning, so she had two naps today and she is totally screwed up. Oh well. Her first sleep over is fun anyway. Augi and Dayton will be in the same grade in school. It would be fun if they could go to the same school. Although, I was in the same 4th grade class as my cousin Justin. The kids would all tease us because we walked home together. 4th grade boys and girls aren't supposed to speak, I guess.

I have the cutest picture of Augi doing dishes nakie-nakie. I will have to figure out how to restrict access to the blog so I can put it up. Maybe I'll just email it. She is such a nudest.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

abbie said...

her first sleepover with a boy, hmmmmm??? i hope the two of them were monitored the whole time, haha. ;)