Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
The World According to Augi
We got Augi her own camera for Christmas, but the piece of crap broke in the first week. I am boycotting Polaroid. Anyway, we have been letting her use our camera. I left out the pictures of carpet and upholstery close up, but these are a few from her recent shoots. I think she is pretty good. She has an interesting perspective, don't you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I so want to get one of these for Thais, but im waiting till Tiago is a bit older so he can have one too, lol!
-h
I love her style!
Post a Comment