KIDS
No pics. I am at work. My sinuses are swollen and I am TIRED. Augi and especially Emmett have had some creeping jumbooey virus invading their bodies. We have watched Em's temperature rise to 102, then we give him some Tylenol to get rid of his crankies. He had lots of crankies this weekend. Poor guy. Poor us. He wants to be held all night long, so I hold him upright and get no sleep for 3 nights now. Last night Augi was feverish and Chris was up with her and she moved in and out of delirium. Ug.
STELLA BUNNY
The official word from the Utah Division of Wildlife is that the predator was a coyote, not a cougar. We did a little yard work this weekend and I cleared up all the tracks in the snow, dirt, and sand. I feel better now that I don't have to look at the tracks.
BELL-MARINA BUNNY
We adopted a new bunny on Friday. He is very cute. Augi only wanted a girl bunny, and he will be neutered this week, so we call him a her. Augi named him, I mean her, Bell-marina, with an emphasis on the "ll". Funny kid. It is a really sweet Hotot rabbit, about a year old. Bobo seems to really like her. I'll post pics later.
That's the update. I am happy to start a new week.
1 comment:
Sorry for the sickies, glad for the new family member, cant wait for pixs. I had a dwarf rabbit when I was younger, I cant wait to get animals for the kids. My husband knows I want a farm, lol! Im in so much trouble, plants, animals and kids? Hope hubby sticks around, lol!
-h
Post a Comment