Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Miscellaneous
Augi has been busy with her camera again. She is much more talented at foliage than people. Maybe it is just her models. Hmpf.
Emmett kept trying to get into the dog water while I was making dinner recently. I decided to go with it and I put water in a bin. Next thing I knew he was climbing in. So, I let him get naked and sit in it. Well, Augi is always game for a nudie-party, so she joined it. It was hilarious. They barely fit in this dumb bin of water, but it kept them occupied for 30 minutes while I cut veggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just have to go with it sometimes. i am slowly but surely accepting that rule and im loving it!
-h
Post a Comment