Thursday, April 09, 2009

Tagged and a Promise

I was tagged by Mindy, so I will take care of that in a minute. I am just finishing reading Heather's tag post and I am laughing out loud at Thais' answers. And, I promise I will update with our life sometime this weekend. I have been busy, then we were out of town for 5 days, and now I am trying to get a little spring cleaning done. It isn't going well. On top of it all, Em has had a fever of 104+ degrees the last few days. I took him to the Dr. tonight, and he suspects a virus, which translates to "good luck--but you aren't getting an antibiotic."

As for the tagging...I was supposed to choose the 4th folder and 4 picture in my picture folders, post it, and tell about it. Here goes... This is Augi at Meme & Papa's on Christmas morning 2006. She was about 18 months old. She has the famous Augi-bed-head going on in this picture. Every single morning she wakes up with a little puff of tangled hair on the back of her head. This was my favorite age with Augi. She was always happy and smiling.
Now I need to tag 4 people to tell about their 4th folder and 4th picture. I am going to save Heather from this, considering her tagging is complete for the year. I tag Tammy/Bruce, Sarah, Jen, and Chelsie. I am guessing 3 of those four will actually do it!
OK, that is all for now. I need to do a few things, then I need to sort through some pictures and decide on some to post.

1 comment:

Heather said...

LOL! You know me so well!
-h