Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Emmett!

In just over one hour it will officially be my baby boy's birthday. On May 11, 2008, just before 10pm and 4 weeks early, Emmett was born. I can't believe it has been a whole year, yet I can't remember what life was like without him.

He grew so fast. He was such an easy baby, I could have 10 of him!

By July we were getting his first smiles.

In August he was a pro at winning us over with his beautiful blue eyes and his sweet smile.

He seemed so little when we first put him in the exer-saucer.


Walks were great. He always seemed to enjoy the ride.

November, 6 months old!

He already had his little chunk of hair sticking up in the back...he still has it!


Peek-a-boo! Crawling everywhere in January. February 2009, still not much babbling. His hearing wasn't great. But, he was a pro at playing nakie.


March 2009--always trying to make us laugh.

OMG. I really can't believe he is almost one.
Here we are...just before his party. He is walking, although crawling is still his fastest mode of transportation. Tantrums have started. He loves to tease me. He is the cuddliest kid in the world. He adores his sister. He loves sweets. He passed his hearing test for the first time this month. He can say hi, and fish. I love him.













4 comments:

jen said...

Sadie is impressed that Emmett can knit at such a young age (she's just learning)!! :)

Happy Birthday, Emmett!!

Heather said...

Such a cutie! Take a breath and love the moment, they only get older from here, lol! Happy Birthday Buddy!
-h

lue said...

Happy 1st Birthday Emmett, we love seeing how much you've grown.
love Aunt Linda

Munchy's Mama said...

Oh, he is so scrumptious!

Happy Birthday EmmenEmmett!!