Pukiki=Hawaiian word for Portuguese. My kids are just a bit Pukiki..and this WeBLOG is dedicated to them! We hope our friends and family will enjoy reading about Augi, Em, Phiz, and Tiki as we make this life into an adventure.
Friday, May 15, 2009
The Sniglet
I promised another post about this little Sniglet. Her parents are missing her. She is a great dog--very sweet and fun. However, I am ready to not have a puppy around. She takes as much work as my kids!! I thought I would post a ton of pics of her, but I can't get her to hold still long enough to get anything in focus. So, for Tammy and Bruce, here is one last picture and a video. I put this super cute bow (upside down) in her hair for the picture. Then, she managed to get it out and she ran outside to play keep-away with it. The video is the keep-away game. I hope you guys have a good last weekend in Europe. Drink a good beer and we will see you late Monday!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
um... isn't that the bow i made for augi? uh... not for dogs!!! ooooo.
LOL! Stick to bunnies for awhile, lol!
-h
Post a Comment