Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Hyperventilating...

OK, breathe, Ok.
So, I just finished and emailed my technical interview for a position as an early intervention psychologist in England. It is one step closer to the actual phone interview then background check. What if I get it? OMG. Can we really move across the world?
The question is...can Chris really move? And, how will we fit Tanner, Libs, and Sarah into our luggage? They do transport 5000 lbs of junk, so we'll just throw them in the moving van with some food and water. I fully plan to get Sarah a job there and Chris will watch all the kids for us while we work. I checked out Lakenheath on google earth tonight. It looks pretty rural.

Preparations for the pirate fest are in full swing. We made cupcakes yesterday, we will frost them later. Augi is having a birthday sleepover with Meme tomorrow so I can get ready for the party. She talked me into decorating today, so I won't have much to do on Friday. Yipee! It is midnight and I am getting my second wind as usual...I guess I'll go lie in bed and read myself to sleep. Or, I'll start making party decorations. Wait until you all see the 40 foot pirate-girl flag banner I made.

5 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

please tell me you are frosting the cupcakes with your chocolate cream cheese frosting... okay fine. i'm not coming then. ha. (hehe) we transport easily and will gladly be part of your "junk" or... i could get a job too! that would be delightful. of course, because we're from utah, they will think we're polygamists!! hmm. there's a thought. blah!!

Gary Acton said...

I can't believe these girls are 4 either! Love your blog. I haven't seen Sarah forever so I haven't seen your kids either. Hope everything goes well for you! Let us know if you get the job! If Sarah can't go with you, I don't know what she's going to do! We will make sure she gets into therapy (hehe) See you around! Jana

lue said...

Happy Birthday to your Augi, that means Thais will be 4 soon, No No,but the party sounds so fun, can't wait to see picutres. love Aunt Linda

sharise said...

happy birthday to augi! and if you get the job and move there i'll feel much better kristins moving there to go to kings college on 8/18 aleast you'll both have family there!!

Heather said...

Have a great weekend, this time i know you wont forget to take pictures. A job in england? sounds amazing, then we both will be traveling moms!
-h