Sunday, July 18, 2010

Help!

So, Friday night Chris and I went out without the children for the first time since Em was born. More than 2 years. There was a little excitement before we left. We were getting ready and Chris heard someone yelling "Help" outside. Across the road from us is a cemetary, which has a 5 foot wall around it. We peeked over the wall and Chris spotted a man lying on the ground on the other side of the wall. He told us, "I've broken m'leg. I can't get up." We asked if he would like us to call an ambulance and he said yes. So, I called the ambulance and Chris showed the paramedics where the guy was on the other side of the wall. About 15 minutes or so later we set out to walk to the cinema. We peeked over the wall again. We saw two paramedics and the cemetary grounds guy standing there writing some notes. About 50 feet in the distance the guy with the broken leg was crawling away from them. Yes, CRAWLING. His crack was hanging out and he was moving very slowly. The paramedics seemed to be ignoring him. Then, he got up and was hoping on one leg from one gravestone to the next trying to get away. I was really laughing. It was the weirdest thing. Anyway. That's my story for the day. I am SLOWLY trying to sort through pictures and get something posted. We have done some fun things, like visit Germany! So, I will get something up soon...

4 comments:

sarah baldwin said...

i can hear you laughing all the way in kaysville!! too funny. i guess that's what you get when you live by a cemetery?

grandma valerie said...

Maybe he was a ghost and you were the only ones who could see him.LOL

jen said...

That is so bizarre!

Heather said...

wow yeah weird!
-h